Houselinc event help needed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

EricK
Advanced Member

581 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2012 :  8:07:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After my smartlinc went down I created a few events in HL. One of these is triggered by pressing a kpl button for our tv watching scene. The scene adjusts the loads, then the event activates another scene that turns off kpl LEDs that are not turned off by the tv watching scene.
So, is there a way to have an event triggered thru the app. If I activate the tv watching scene via the app, I want the event to trigger that corrects the kpl states. I do have this correction scene on a timer and an all off thatset everything straight.
Thanks,,
E

Devices (approx): ISY-994 Pro, 12 KPLs, 27 switchlincs, 4 outletlincs, 2 door sensors, Lamp-linc, 4 Appliance-lincs, i/o-lincs for ELK WSV2, Somfy bridge,and garage door sensor, Leak Sensors, 4 access points, about 20 X10 devices.

Tfitzpatri8
Administrator

USA
8604 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2012 :  10:59:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a job for SmartLinc custom commands. If you use HouseLinc's Scene tool to add two unused SmartLinc scenes as controllers to the two scenes you described, you could then create a SmartLinc custom command that turns the first scene on and the second scene off with a single button press.

I don't know if custom commands will work with any of the current phone or tablet apps available or not.

Volunteer Moderator & Home Automation Enthusiast
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2014 SmartLabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page