New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

William123
Starting Member

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2015 :  08:47:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi! our TV sound system was damaged last week and is planning to buy a new one. I'm looking for a good quality sound system that delivers better sound and clarity. I have heard about boseŽ solo 15 TV sound system. What is your opinion? Does anyone have used this sound system before?

GhostMuppet
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2016 :  10:31:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit GhostMuppet's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, your idea is quite a good one in my book...
https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/home_theater/bose-solo-15-tv-sound-system.html

If you'll need a cheaper alternative, let me know, I'll think of something. But it won't have the same quality. I don't think there's something cheaper and as good in the market, in this moment.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy Skittles

Philippines
26 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2016 :  6:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haven't tried bose yet but obviously they are the leading sound system provider. We are using Samsung in our house and we're satisfied so far. Try checking here for your comparison - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/home-audio-systems/home-theater-systems/abcat0203000.c?id=abcat0203000

Fluffy Skittles
Go to Top of Page

knuckleheadreflect
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2016 :  6:26:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Bose is the best brand but very expensive.
Go to Top of Page

mahabub00
Starting Member

Bangladesh
3 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2016 :  08:37:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit mahabub00's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In order to buy a decent home audio system for your purposes, you need to spend at least $279, which would get you an Onkyo 3500 system, with a receiver, and a full 5.1 speaker set. Onkyo doesn't make great speakers, but they're good enough at that price point.

If you can take your budget up to $400, you can get a system with a receiver bought separately from the speakers, because most of the firms that make solid speakers aren't the best speaker makers. A Pioneer 522K receiver at Amazon is $180, and a Polk 6750 speaker set goes for $200 on Newegg.com.

If you cannot manage the $279 price point, then soundbars are your remaining option.
Go to Top of Page

coolfinancer

Philippines
30 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2016 :  03:35:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bose is always reliable. My husband has been a user since he was younger.

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/home_theater/bose-solo-5-tv-sound-system.html

coolfinancer
Go to Top of Page

spicypeaches
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2016 :  01:34:16 AM  Show Profile  Send spicypeaches an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When it comes to sound system, Bose is one of the best. What about a sound bar? http://www.trustedreviews.com/best-soundbars_round-up
Go to Top of Page

GustavoWoltmann
Starting Member

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2017 :  11:17:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was using the bose sl 3 portable speaker for my television speaker which is another great speaker. The difference between them is amazing you hear more in depth sound the base is better than the tv's and the sl 3 which is to be expected. Playing music on hit sounds beautiful and clear on this as well strongly recommended for good sound while keeping it cheaper than the next step up which is really expensive.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2017 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page