Computer Interfaces
 A guide written by me on 3D printers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GhostMuppet
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2017 :  11:56:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit GhostMuppet's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If anyone is interested, I keep this guide updated (I look over new models every one or two months, and if they're worthy I add them to the guide):

Best cheap 3D printers
At the moment, these are the models presented: QIDI TECH I, Geeetech Delta Mini G2s, Dremel 3D20, UP! Plus 2, Flashforge Creator Pro, Robo 3D R1 Plus, Printrbot Simple Metal, M3D Micro, XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0, HICTOP Prusa I3

There are product categories where the benefits of 3D printing are beginning to make a significant difference. Specifically, these include products that are made in low quantity, have a need for personalization or are simply impossible to make with conventional manufacturing technologies. You want to know what will be one of the days when the world changes drastically? When we have a multi-material 3D printer that prints anything at a dollar per pound. Even if it can't print electronics, it would disrupt nearly every industry out there. We're not there yet, but you can still find a lot of fun and utility with our current technology, reviewed and compared in my article.

eman
Starting Member

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2017 :  03:14:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit eman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Do you have idea about D printing using Styrofoam or polystyrene? I have some projects now they are with CNC machines
Go to Top of Page

3dtech
Starting Member

India
3 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2017 :  05:58:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit 3dtech's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Whereas the under $500 price range has some pretty cool 3D printers for the price and the $750-$1,000 price range has some 3D printers that border on giving you a high-end experience, the $500-$750 range is somewhat lacking… at least in terms of giving you multiple options that are really good. 3d printing pune mumbai chennai

However, if you’re looking for the best 3D printer for under $1,000, I believe you will find it in this price range, in the QIDI TECH I.

After that, though, there isn’t a lot of options that will blow you away. There are some decent options, like the Printrbot Simple Metal, and then there is what is the cheapest all-in-one 3D printer (3D printer and scanner) on the market: the XYZprinting AiO.

Edited by - 3dtech on 03/28/2017 05:59:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

smith59
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2017 :  7:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit smith59's Homepage  Reply with Quote
look in this article you find best 3d printer : https://www.3dprintmanual.com/best-cheap-3d-printers/

Edited by - smith59 on 07/18/2017 7:03:17 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2017 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page