New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smacker
Starting Member

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2017 :  10:01:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm looking for a wireless security system which I can integrate with a doorbell camera and show the camera on the display panel either all the time or when door bell rings.
I was looking at the Honeywell Lyric which is now Apple Homekit compatible apparently as well but I've read that the Honeywell skybell only works via Total connect which would only display on phone/tablet and not the Lyric touch panel.

So far for thermostat, I've purchased the Honeywell Lyric Round and Lutron dimmers and plan on installing Hikvision cameras outside the house but if you guys have any suggestions I'm open to it. I have power and data everywhere in the house.

daviddavis
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2017 :  04:50:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there, I have heard about Honeywell lyric. I think if you are confused you can hire professionals who provides security system service. Recently my friend moved into his new house he hired professional movers in NYC who provided him moving and security system services. According to him their way of working was quality driven and they explained everything in detail.

Edited by - daviddavis on 09/09/2017 03:20:13 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2017 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page