New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Ralph Niles
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2017 :  04:22:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi friends,
I am a native of New York. But now I am settled in Toronto with my family. I am a businessman very crazy about cars. Recently, I purchased a new car. But the problem that I face now is that there is no sufficient space in my garage to board 2 cars as I already have one. If I go for a garage extension, I will be left with no space in the backyard for disposing of waste. Another problem is that if the wastes are disposed of anywhere outside the house, it will be knocked down or raised by the pets at home.Since I am new to this place, I'm unaware of the dumpster rental service? Are they affordable? I would like to know how are you disposing of the wastes. Expecting your valuable suggestions.
Thanks in advance.

Edited by - Ralph Niles on 05/01/2017 08:14:12 AM

Mary36985
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  10:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a small home. Waste has to be stored and placed in an area inside the house itself. Unlike you, I do not have a yard to place it. So I have found that garbage pails with lids work great! If the lid comes out relatively easy, then I suggest clamps like the ones you use for document holding. you know, the black ones.
Go to Top of Page

coolfinancer

Philippines
30 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2017 :  12:57:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Buy some drum with a lid so nothing will touch it.

coolfinancer
Go to Top of Page

daviddavis
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2017 :  05:48:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I don't think dumpster service would charge more.
Go to Top of Page

lucawyatt
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2017 :  07:39:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have surveyed 3 brands so far; Teka (made in Germany), InsinkErator (US) and Kleengard(?). Teka n Kleengard is about ~RM 1200 for 0.75hp. Kleengard is close to 2K. All has air switch though for Kleengard need to pay a little extra for that. And new models have reverse grinding...
One of the major concern is the loud noise it created during operation. Check from international forum, InsinkErator seems to be the lowest db. For now, most likely am going for Teka due to it's German made and cost-wise. Would love to have InsinkErator Evo though. It's body is stainless steel.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2017 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page