Pest control - Ants
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubenson
Starting Member

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2017 :  10:14:16 AM  Show Profile  Send rubenson an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's this time of year again when a little blighter out there, and I had to skip the night so I left the empty glass that had a drunk fruit juice on the top of my dishwasher just to see this morning about 10 ants in It (explosion in configuration 2 has seen those outside !!)
Now this has never been a problem when used to live in an apartment on the first floor but since my relationship has yielded results (CitySlicker here I do not know teehee), I'm hacking invading every room on the ground floor of my house and I want to end this.
The curved dust is removed when you put it around the house and it's a little eloquent neighbor sign as soon as you have the old white line of dust around your home and has nothing to do with anyone working in the media. I have no idea where they come from and it looks like everyone in the country who has a house with a ground floor should have this problem too.
So here is my question. I've seen something called Best pest control Sydney, and using Google around it seems to have the desired effect. I even found about $ 25 posted for me. But is there someone else is one of them, or do you know someone who has successfully used one? I do not want this to go into the pile of things I've brought out and used once (on Sodastream, a portable air fridge full of water called a car heater "snapshot" Fayans, deep fat fryer bought a week earlier I decided that Is bad frying and money suit).

If anyone can give me advice on this device, or any other similar use of ultrasound to work, thanks thanks.

Omid Alavi

coolfinancer

Philippines
30 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2017 :  12:56:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dishwashing soap and a bottle with spray... that's less than a $.

coolfinancer
Go to Top of Page

daviddavis
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2017 :  11:09:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can spray vinegar to keep away ants.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2017 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page