Best Selling Security Cameras
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

argusfilch01
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2017 :  11:15:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Security cameras are a common equipment been used for surveillance of office, home, malls, schools and any public place that can hold quite a large number of people at one given time. The device can work as a deterrent device. Most of the time, burglars avoid going to a place, which has a surveillance camera installed. With the increase in burglary, security cameras are a must to provide safety in places like military areas, banks, stations, and schools.

The devices play a critical role in small businesses as they help to keep watch on their inventory. Places, where really valuable items are in store, require a dual security system as the shop owner has to keep a closer watch on employees as well as the customers. Security is becoming a headache for house owners with the increase in crime over the past few years. Getting a home security system is an easy way to provide safety to your home and the family members as a whole. Home security camera should be installed at the main entrance, or simply hide the camera in trees or behind windows. The devices play a significant role in businesses and office to keep a watch on any suspicious employee.

There are the colored cameras and the black and white cameras which are way cheaper compared to the colored ones. The choice of the camera only depends on which type of application is in use. In this article, the author will highlight some of the different types of security cameras:

Dome Security Cameras - Are encased in a dome-shaped unit which can easily be fitted on corners, walls, and fancy lighting bulbs or behind television sets.

Bullet Security Cameras - Named after their shape, the cameras take that look of a bullet. They can be used for both outdoor as well as indoor applications.

Night Vision Security Cameras - The cameras are used to capture images in the dark.

Hidden Cameras - Hidden camera are used to capture recordings without the other party knowing. They are used when you do not want to inform others about the presence of the camera. The cameras are easy to hide, in toys, bookshelves, bedroom or any place that you want to monitor.

Infrared cameras - These devices use infrared lighting. The cameras are used in surveillance of places that have no lighting.

Motion Sensor Cameras - The camera has the ability to capture an image of motion. With their motion detection sensors, the camera is able to activate the recording when it detects some activity.

Wireless Security Cameras - Wireless cameras receive and transmit data via a network connection. The cameras run on battery power hence been termed “totally” wireless. These devices are on the rise in the surveillance market.

There are many different security cameras in the market making it a tedious task to find one that matches your needs. A little effort and survey could, however, find you a good deal to secure your office, business premise, and home. Security starts with you!!!

Edited by - argusfilch01 on 08/09/2017 12:20:44 AM

AdeliaZhang
Starting Member

China
4 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2017 :  10:33:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Informative post friend. I had ideas about new kinds of security cameras before. I hope like me others will get helpful information. From all kinds of CCTV I used the wireless TT525PW camera at my home and its really working good also I could monitoring my house anywhere. I think this wireless camera now getting more popular these days.

I am a business man and used couple of security cameras from TITAHINK brand..I am here to gain and help on home security system
Go to Top of Page

stusviews

USA
15603 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2017 :  11:12:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit stusviews's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
I am a business man and used couple of security cameras from TITAHINK brand..I am here to gain and help on home security system

Professionally or self installed.

Stu's Views is Education and Fun. What do YOU want to VIEW today?
MathLandia High school mathematics learning fun.
Both Stu's Views and MathLandia are free websites that do not sell anything.
Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Please don't PM with questions that can be asked in a forum
Go to Top of Page

Lucy
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2017 :  9:29:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

LoneDadSurvivor
Starting Member

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2017 :  9:07:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree. I got the wireless Arlo pro installed in our premises. Personally, I think wireless cams nowadays make surveillance a lot simpler and convenient.Though it's quite pricey, I still think it's a good purchase since it's got cool features.

I also found this https://smartrobotichome.com/smart-security-camera-comparison and got quite interested with the rest of the wireless cams these days.Some are budget friendly, some aren't. lol

Edited by - LoneDadSurvivor on 09/09/2017 09:39:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

alex_mercer
Starting Member

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2017 :  9:50:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
There are many different security cameras in the market making it a tedious task to find one that matches your needs. A little effort and survey could, however, find you a good deal to secure your office, business premise, and home.

I know that feel. It took me around 2-3 weeks of asking around for suggestions, nagging local dealers, and reading online reviews to finally make up my mind and get a burglar alarm system. So far so good.

But when reliability is considered, I beg to differ because it is just another electronic gadgetry. Always keep a crowbar or baseball bat in handy.

Regards,
Alex

Edited by - alex_mercer on 10/05/2017 8:32:29 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2017 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page