Vista-20p Output Trigger??????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rhconcepts
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2017 :  10:09:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone im new here in hopes to find some answers. I need a output on my Vista-20p board to trigger the I/O trigger on my camera. The camera is triggered by a open or closed circuit. The board has 7 pins on it that say they can be used to trigger another device but I have no clue how to set it up or what pins to use. Looks like something needs to be programed in the settings to make the pins work.

My end goal is to have the BlueIris software notify me when the camera is triggered and that gets triggered when the security system is tripped. So I need the board to output a signal when any zone is triggered in any mode.

I just started playing with a hardwired security system so I dont know much about the programming.

I hope someone can help.
Thanks

Edited by - rhconcepts on 08/20/2017 10:10:33 PM

rhconcepts
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2017 :  11:59:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I found a video that showed how to use the trigger outputs to open a garage door. After playing around I made a zone list and programed the output 17 on the board to tigger for 2 sec when alarmed but I will still need to wire in a relay. Here is the video that helped me https://youtu.be/9KudHshH-ZA
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2017 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page