Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation
Login or Register

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Security
 How to Choose Perfect Security Solution for Home?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Radwaann
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2017 :  11:14:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radwaann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Folks!
Here I am going to share some smart tricks by which you can choose a perfect Home security solution that suits your need. I hope, after reading my post it will easy for you to decide and distinguish which kind of security camera is suitable for your residential area and commercial area respectively.

Following are some points that you must make sure in your mind while purchasing any security camera or surveillance equipment for your home.

* If you are living in the rental house then you should choose wireless security system because when you want to shift any another house, then you can easily take it with you.
* Always choose CCTV which have mobile access.Today, most of the security systems have the ability to connect with Phones, through which you can monitor the indoor and outdoor of your home easily even if you are outside of your town or city. There are some dedicated mobile software and applications by which establish the connection between your security cameras and mobile devices.
* Another thing you should keep in your mind is audio supported systems. Purchase the camera system which has the ability to record both audio and video. With this feature, you able to hear the voice of individuals under surveillance area, which help you to monitor your complete home more effectively.

At last, if you still are confused while choosing security cameras then you can ask me more or if you live in Orlando then I suggest you consult with Wetter Solutions because they deal in various security cameras brands, they will assist you and help you in choosing best surveillance system for your home.

stusviews

USA
15854 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2017 :  11:44:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit stusviews's Homepage  Reply with Quote
All good points, but using "perfect" is misleading. There's stuff that's good, better and best, but there's no perfect, most especially when it comes to security.

Stu's Views is Education and Fun. What do YOU want to VIEW today?
MathLandia High school mathematics learning fun.
Both Stu's Views and MathLandia are free websites that do not sell anything.
Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Please don't PM with questions that can be asked in a forum.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2017 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page