New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JakeMaybrier
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2017 :  02:00:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After two years of experimenting with all the possible smart house devices, I came to few own quite interesting concepts.
The only problem is that I need a software developing company to implement all of it.
Money is not the issue.
Could you Advice an agency If you have relevant experience, please.

stusviews

USA
15777 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2017 :  11:38:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit stusviews's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's not possible to advise accordingly without knowing specifically what you want accomplished.

Details, details, details.

Stu's Views is Education and Fun. What do YOU want to VIEW today?
MathLandia High school mathematics learning fun.
Both Stu's Views and MathLandia are free websites that do not sell anything.
Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Please don't PM with questions that can be asked in a forum.
Go to Top of Page

bobodoborobo
Starting Member

Finland
1 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2017 :  04:46:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JakeMaybrier

After two years of experimenting with all the possible smart house devices, I came to few own quite interesting concepts.
The only problem is that I need a software developing company to implement all of it.
Money is not the issue.
Could you Advice an agency If you have relevant experience, please.

yeah as it said above it's hard to recommend anything specific without knowing what specifically do you want. Though, our company hired this agency as outsources https://vironit.com/. At least you can consult them.

Edited by - bobodoborobo on 12/20/2017 04:49:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

Geo
Advanced Member

Canada
753 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2017 :  4:09:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Talking as one who's spent decades in charge of a company developing military and avionic embedded controllers, most software "bugs" are attributed to poor specification. If you don't know what precisely you want, can't or are too legere about putting it in detailed writing, no subcontractor will commit to an accurate cost and schedule and the result will be disastrous. Fixing the problems as found during testing and later in field will drive your cost skyward, not to mention the loss of product credibility.
The same concern is with the hardware design. Most (if not all) home control systems are proprietary designs, their manufacturers may frown on your activities which might be violating their patents. All this should be considered before spending any money.

GJN
Go to Top of Page

sbaker
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2017 :  05:17:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit sbaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Even if you're out of state, the company I work for: Smart Homes, Inc. has a well-rounded team of programmers and installers of all things smart homes control.

Our website is currently being overhauled, but the contact submit form works. We may be able to help you out. Check it out here #8594; https://smartofficesandsmarthomes.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2017 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page