Talk About the Latest in Home Automation/Home Electronics -
Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome | Security and Privacy | Do Not Sell My Info
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Security
 Home Automation Hub

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gingerbreadman1515 Posted - 11/12/2015 : 12:13:00 AM
Hello, I was looking for a efficient Home Automation Hub for my home. I was flooded with so many options to choose from and that is when I stumbled across this new Home Automation Hub called B.One. It has its own eco system of products.
It can control motion sensors, security cameras, smoke detectors and also devices like old TV's & music systems via a simple application or by voice commands.
This surely did catch my attention. Could someone give feedback regarding this product?
Thank You.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
aditya01 Posted - 06/30/2020 : 08:51:10 AM
Many of you will be aware of plenty of home automation devices, and B.One hub is one of them as it comes with variety of features. And, one of the most interesting features includes automated security. Yes, it can integrate security for your home, and enables you to have full access whether you are there or not. If anyone comes to your home and at front of your home ringing bell, then it will send you a notification on your smartphone so that you can communicate with the visitor and unlock the door remotely. Apart from this, it offers variety of features such as energy management and lighting control, comfort and entertainment, syncs with Eco-system.
imazman Posted - 04/19/2020 : 05:07:02 AM
I have been using Vera (Google Vera home automation controller) for 8 years now. I comes with a lot of headaches until you get it all set up. They stopped supporting my version after 5 years but it since I don't need to add more devices I don't need to touch it. It is a small device that looks like a wireless router. But it is fairly reasonably priced give the expensive PC versions. I have zwave light switches, outlet plugs, energy monitor, smoke alarm, IR blaster for old VCR & DVD...and it works with Alexa.
If I decide to enhance my home will I go with Vera again? I don't know, I will research what else is out there, but Vera will have an advantage with my decision.
stusviews Posted - 04/01/2016 : 09:58:45 AM
quote:
Originally posted by DanSands

I've used Vigeks detectors and they're not that great imo. Didn't work as they were supposed to.

That's somewhat vague. Can you be more specific?
DanSands Posted - 04/01/2016 : 03:35:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Mindy_Wlei

I know a product with security cameras and smoke detectors. It's Vigek smart smoke alarm. You can get alerts and real-time view from your phone. You can search for it.

I've used Vigeks detectors and they're not that great imo. Didn't work as they were supposed to.
Mindy_Wei Posted - 12/06/2015 : 7:58:51 PM
I know a product with security cameras and smoke detectors. It's Vigek smart smoke alarm. You can get alerts and real-time view from your phone. You can search for it.
stusviews Posted - 11/18/2015 : 7:37:02 PM
It may be worth the wait. Usually that means that you know when it'll be ready and you're willing to wait. In this case not only do you not know, but the product may never be brought to market. Still want to wait?
gingerbreadman1515 Posted - 11/18/2015 : 12:42:43 AM
Thanks for the reply, This product, B.One does seem worth the wait. Doesn't it? I'm new to Home Automation.
ddream Posted - 11/13/2015 : 01:59:52 AM
Hi ,Home Automation Hub is only a machine or a camera which has motion sensors? You'd better to make it clearly .
Tfitzpatri8 Posted - 11/12/2015 : 07:31:38 AM
It doesn't actually exist, not as something you can read an actual user review about or go to a Best Buy to order. So far, it's just an idea someone has for a future product.

Smarthome Forum © 2000-2020 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page