Talk About the Latest in Home Automation/Home Electronics -
Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome | Security and Privacy | Do Not Sell My Info
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Energy Saving Solutions
 Need help for plumbing issues

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
James12 Posted - 05/22/2019 : 03:21:40 AM
Hi,
We live in a condo and their many many apartments where people live. One day our entire condo has faced an issue regarding the drainage clogging. We were not able to use our apartment for 2 days. So, we were using the washrooms of one hotel.
When the draining cleaners, they told that the drainage was full of toilet paper, paper towel and other debris. They also reported that it may lead to more serious problems like flooding and water damage.
They suggested us about plumbers that can help in this situation. They also informed that this service team has got a lot of modernized technologies for cleaning the drainage.
Folks, do anyone has got any suggestions, please share your thoughts.
Thanks in advance!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
charlesey Posted - 09/09/2019 : 05:21:32 AM
Just used the drain snakes tool. It will help you. Basically, I don't know, how it works. I saw this (http://bathroomtop.com/best-drain-snake-reviews)reviews. And I gathered some information.

Smarthome Forum © 2000-2020 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page