Talk About the Latest in Home Automation/Home Electronics -
Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation
Login or Register

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome | Security and Privacy | Do Not Sell My Info
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Insteon
 Tankless water heaters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Maria D. Cook
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2018 :  11:18:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Maria D. Cook's Homepage  Send Maria D. Cook an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am looking for a tankless water heater. suggest me the best one.

Edited by - Maria D. Cook on 08/20/2018 11:20:18 PM

samantha123
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2020 :  7:50:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rinnai water heater is amazing and keeps up well with our household of three children and four bathrooms. It comes with the two connection valves and TP valve needed to install it. Amazon recommends that you buy the tankless heater valve installation kit, but don’t do it. It’s all there. I ended up returning the kit. The heater is well designed and has a hanging bracket that makes installation very easy. Simply locate the heater, anchor the bracket, then lift the heater up onto it. This project is not for the novice. You do need decent plumbing skills to install. It was a full day’s work by myself installing the vents and all the lines but well worth it. Don’t forget that you need to perform maintenance on these heaters every year by pumping white vinegar through the flushing valves to de-scale it. You also need to clean the intake filter. Both tasks are easy to do and well worth the benefits of this heater.
Go to Top of Page

Beatty
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2021 :  9:31:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rinnai RU Sensei Super
EcoSmart ECO 27
Stiebel Eltron 239222 Tempra Plus
Rheem 240V 2 Heating Chambers RTEX-18

Edited by - Beatty on 02/08/2021 8:55:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

paulag
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2021 :  11:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another vote for Rheem based on firsthand experience.

I had a Rheem RTGH-95 DVLN installed a few years back and its been nothing short of awesome.

Edited by - paulag on 02/18/2021 8:14:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

Stephens326
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2021 :  10:51:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It’s no wonder that everybody building a house or replacing an existing water heater system is looking to buy a tankless hot water heater. The convenience of having on-demand instantaneous hot water alone is enough.

Add the low maintenance costs, superb energy-efficiency, and the absence of an awkward rusty tank, and you can see why the tankless on-demand water heaters are so popular.

Edited by - Stephens326 on 02/24/2021 8:20:13 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2020 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page