Talk About the Latest in Home Automation/Home Electronics -
Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation
Login or Register

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome | Security and Privacy
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Surveillance
 Security cameras suggestions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

al9107
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2018 :  11:12:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking for new security cameras that I can link up with my smart home system (google home and lenovo smart display). I would like it to be compatible with my lenovo smart display especially so that I can access the stream via the screen and control it via Google Assistant. I prefer motion-detection cameras as opposed to those recording 24/7. Any suggestions?

Ifalaye
Starting Member

Venezuela
1 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2018 :  07:05:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody.
I was confused when I wanted to set up the security system for my house. At the end I bought SV3C Surveillance System with WiFi night vision camera that reaches 50 feet. Here https://bestnightvisioncamera.com you can find more details of this and another excellent night vision camera. I hope it serves you.

quote:
Originally posted by al9107

Looking for new security cameras that I can link up with my smart home system (google home and lenovo smart display). I would like it to be compatible with my lenovo smart display especially so that I can access the stream via the screen and control it via Google Assistant. I prefer motion-detection cameras as opposed to those recording 24/7. Any suggestions?

Go to Top of Page

MichaelCarter259
Average Member

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2018 :  8:54:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit MichaelCarter259's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello
You should contact with Perfect Home Defense security system.They have the best security cameras.The new indoor and outdoor cameras have excellent wide field view of 180 degree, with built-in motion detection and mobile access feature, you get 24/7 home protection without any timeout.I have there number you should call them its toll free number 800-533-4961

Perfect Home Defense The Best Security System
Go to Top of Page

oliviagaallagher021

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2018 :  02:08:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit oliviagaallagher021's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Swann security cameras are compatible google assistant.

Perfect Home Defense: The pioneers of Wireless Home Alarm Service Providers in US.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2019 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page