Talk About the Latest in Home Automation/Home Electronics -
Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation
Login or Register

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome | Security and Privacy | Do Not Sell My Info
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Surveillance
 Night vission cameras
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ethen94

22 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2018 :  01:08:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Night vision cameras are expensive than normal cameras what if i use normal cameras in indoor and night vision only outdoors need sugestions?

MichaelCarter259
Average Member

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2018 :  11:37:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit MichaelCarter259's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If its only for the security then it might be okay but what if u r not in home and want to see your home is protected or not or whats your kids doing then you might need night vision cameras.
Go to Top of Page

Jose1963

19 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2019 :  01:26:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although normal cameras can protect, I still recommend you to buy the camera with night vision function. It can protect you at any time. Because burglar usually breaks into your house at night, a night vision camera can work for you at that time.
Go to Top of Page

davidjonas01
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2019 :  10:26:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will recommend using Arlo security camera. It is HD smart security camera and is very economical. It has few great features like it is weatherproof, it has motion detection, night vision. Moreover, it is completely wireless. Set up process is also hassle-free all one need to do is just install the camera in the desired location and download the app and operate it.
Go to Top of Page

dynamoleddisplays
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2020 :  09:51:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit dynamoleddisplays's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The two different types of night vision camera are, those that most security cameras use, and those that night-vision goggles use.
The infrared (IR) night vision is the most used common type on most security cameras.

Dynamo Led Displays

Edited by - dynamoleddisplays on 02/29/2020 2:34:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

Danielle123
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2020 :  03:16:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ethen94

Night vision cameras are expensive than normal cameras what if i use normal cameras in indoor and night vision only outdoors need sugestions?

Today most cameras are with night vision, and some are not expension, you can check on Amazon.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2020 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page