Talk About the Latest in Home Automation/Home Electronics -
Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation
Login or Register

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome | Security and Privacy
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Security
 Need a protection for our college
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SharonP123
Starting Member

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2019 :  02:54:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I'm working as a teacher in Toronto. Our college is in a remote place. The youngsters who pass by walk is reluctant to go alone. The vast majority of our understudies are missing. The college has quite recently begun just, so abruptly we are not ready to give the transport facilities. Because of this reason, a portion of the understudies went from our college and participated in different colleges.

Presently, our college is at incredible hazard. At that point, one of my companions recommended a thought, that by providing security guards from Toronto, we can keep up our concern to a certain. I talked about this thought with my school experts. Everybody was cheerful hearing this thought. In any case, the following inquiry emerges, where will we get such kind of protection?

Folks, do anybody has any recommendations/suggestions about the security protection in Toronto? Is it accurate to say that they are accessible for our motivation?

Edited by - SharonP123 on 01/14/2019 02:55:56 AM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2019 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page