Talk About the Latest in Home Automation/Home Electronics -
Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation
Login or Register

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome | Security and Privacy | Do Not Sell My Info
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Lighting and Appliance Control
 Does Your Robot Vacuum do a good job?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

roy chen
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2019 :  3:52:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am planning to but a robotic vacuum for my house since I heard from my friends saying that the robot vacuum could do the same work as people. So I do want to ask you all if the robotic vacuum does do a good job? I really appreciate it.

Tfitzpatri8
Administrator

USA
10891 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2019 :  4:49:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One isn’t a replacement for the other. The robot vacuums do a great job of surface cleaning and keeping up with pet hair. Plan to keep using a traditional vacuum with greater capacity and suction on a regular basis to get dust on baseboards and the stuff that works its way deeper into the carpet.
Go to Top of Page

GraceMcLean
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2021 :  12:41:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
robot vacuuming is a total pleasure, however you need to have roomba or any qualitative reliable robot to enjoy the work it does. I personally can't stand both the dirt in my house and cleaning it up, lol, nonsense, these 2 things can barely stay in the same sentence, I know, but I just can't force myself to clean every week up. I've come up with a perfect lifehack for my lifestyle, I just order end of tenancy cleaning near me and they do their job perfectly. Moreover, at first I was really worried that I would have problems that I order such cleaning every freaking week, but they don't care, they just do their job perfectly, take money for their services and go away.

Edited by - GraceMcLean on 01/30/2021 08:16:29 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2020 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page