Talk About the Latest in Home Automation/Home Electronics -
Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation
Login or Register

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome | Security and Privacy | Do Not Sell My Info
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Lighting and Appliance Control
 Best Robot Vacuum for a Large House
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

roy chen
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2019 :  8:07:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What brand of robot vacuum did you all purchase for your house? any suggestions. I am considering to buy one for my big house.

dave w

USA
57 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2019 :  11:04:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like the Neato over a Roomba (Have both). The Neato has more vacuum and does better on cat hair than our (now retired) Roomba. Also Neato will clean until battery gets low, goes to base to recharge, then back to where it had to stop and resumes cleaning. We have a small home 1900 sq ft, and Neato can cover it in two charges.

This aftershave makes me look fat.
Go to Top of Page

Cleveruser5
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2020 :  10:38:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've bought new Roomba and it was worth it! My favorite. If you can't choose from the great amount of these devices, you probably need to figure out what exactly you want, what price is affordable for you and what key features it should have. I've got a huge pool and it requires deep cleaning to remain in the initial condition. I came across a wonderful article on [url=https://littlerobot[ restricted ]/best-robotic-pool-cleaner-buyers-guide/]robotic pool cleaner reviews[/url]of best robotic pool cleaners, while I was searching for the suitable one. I bought AJET122 by Aquabot and I'm extremely proud of this purchase. It helped me to sort it out what I really need owing to the buyer's guide, most common questions and the review itself is just amazing detailed analysis of selected products. I guess, you'll find where anything you're looking for.

Edited by - Cleveruser5 on 03/18/2020 09:35:49 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2020 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page