Talk About the Latest in Home Automation/Home Electronics -
Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation
Login or Register

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome | Security and Privacy | Do Not Sell My Info
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Energy Saving Solutions
 Home Automation designed for Covid-19
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jetfulfilled

Philippines
51 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2020 :  03:26:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guys,

Do you know some house automation or electronics that are useful during this pandemic? like the touchless faucet, the sensory lights...

i will be glad to know. your thoughts pls. thanks

jetfulfilled

Tfitzpatri8
Administrator

USA
10883 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2020 :  07:27:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lights here are all motion or voice or timer activated, no exchanging germs via light switches.
Go to Top of Page

jetfulfilled

Philippines
51 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2020 :  9:13:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tfitzpatri8

Lights here are all motion or voice or timer activated, no exchanging germs via light switches.

So basically, these motion/voice/timer activated items such as lights are really advantageous. Any item on mind besides the lights?

Thanks!

jetfulfilled
Go to Top of Page

robinsharma
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2021 :  8:20:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit robinsharma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you know some house automation or electronics that are useful during this pandemic? like the touchless faucet, the sensory lightbulbs…

I've also seen an endless list of cool home gadgets (like lights and electric fans) but I always think they should be free with your credit card so you can just buy them if you don't want to pay for a huge part time job in order not have something get left behind. There is absolutely nothing wrong – it's been said before! Let me clear up any confusion on my behalf now please 🙂
The problem comes when people use these things as gifts especially those at times of tragedy: Imagine taking someone who died because of influenza every year onto Christmas morning feeling sad all day long….and having their family arrive lat
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2020 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page