Talk About the Latest in Home Automation/Home Electronics -
Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation
Login or Register

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome | Security and Privacy | Do Not Sell My Info
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Surveillance
 Wireless security system for multiple appartments
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

samygero
Starting Member

Belgium
1 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2020 :  02:40:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Looking for a security system for a holiday rental business in the EU able to have approx 20 window/door sensors (other security devices such as a siren can also be in the package, but I don t necessarily need a keypad as in-app control is enough) and that sends alerts via app and if possible via email/SMS to multiple people (my self and a local staff member). Ideally No subscription should be required.

The holiday apartments are in the same location (radius of approx 30 meters) and are connected on the same WI-FI network (WI-FI signal distributed by multiple antennas).

I don t mind buying multiple systems (of the same brand or not) but I am concerned with the fact that they might not work if connected on the same wi-fi or because a single app can't manage multiple systems of the same brand.

Thanks in advance.

BalanceBlind
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2021 :  10:53:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello! I am not sure this brand is available in Belgium, but I truly recommend you to check it. It is called ****. They are quite a modern and progressive company that produces qualitative and good-looking devices to provide home security for reasonable prices. It is a professional system, so it has a lot of useful features. It does not need a wi-fi connection. The system works with a sim-card. You and your family members can control everything through a phone application remotely. Also, if you need cameras, you can ask the installers to add them to the system, so you can see a translation from them. For me, it is the best variant.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2021 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page