Talk About the Latest in Home Automation/Home Electronics -
Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation
Login or Register

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome | Security and Privacy | Do Not Sell My Info
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Security
 Home Security Camera
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

xxLulaBelle
Starting Member

Ireland
1 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2021 :  02:06:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I am looking for recommendations for good quality Home Security Cameras that have continuous live stream. I will be using some outdoor and some indoor for baby monitoring which is where I need the continuous stream. Thanks 😊

Karinagrounds
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2021 :  1:32:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Karinagrounds's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We need recommendations for the best security cameras for indoor tennis court which we recently built. I am tennis trainer and I train around 20 students at a time. So I am interested to put some cameras on the court.
Go to Top of Page

Infinite_Protection
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2021 :  08:59:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Infinite_Protection's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Most of it just depends on the features you wish to have. Do you want them wireless or wired. I always suggest wired if you can for stable connections. Do you want motion detection or just surveillance? The saying stays true even for cameras, you get what you pay for. Nowadays there definitely good budget cameras that work well. So, step one is to determine which features you are looking for and go from there.
Go to Top of Page

karenorth
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2021 :  2:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the neighborhood that my family and I live have been many robberies. My wife and I decided that it will be best to buy some indoor cameras . most of the time people enter through windows so I put cameras to look straight at them. I recommend wierd and motion detected cameras for a better connection and quality. They help you protect your loved ones. Where I work some a lot of my stuff has been missing. so I installed some cameras in my small business. from now on I don't think that I will get robbed again, at home or at work. But if I do at least I will know who did it.
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan Cole
Starting Member

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2021 :  10:01:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xxLulaBelle

Hello,

I am looking for recommendations for good quality Home Security Cameras that have continuous live stream. I will be using some outdoor and some indoor for baby monitoring which is where I need the continuous stream. Thanks 😊

There are many home security cameras that can stream live video. I personally use Dropcam Pro, since this wifi camera has the best quality, the best night vision and no setup fee. Of course, it is not cheap. You can google "best home security cameras" to see what other people recommend.
Go to Top of Page

silentworker
Starting Member

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2021 :  07:23:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband and I decided to put outdoor and indoor surveillance cameras too. We are often on the road and leave the children with a babysitter, and this worried me. I wanted to know for sure that my children were fine and to monitor their daily routine. My husband installed wireless security cameras, and I thought it was too much, but I realized how far-sighted my husband was when we had a hacking attempt. Thanks to this security system, they did not manage to get into the house, and they were easily identified later by the police since the quality of the filming was very good, and the faces of the malefactors were visible.

Edited by - silentworker on 11/27/2021 06:10:19 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2021 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page