Talk About the Latest in Home Automation/Home Electronics -
Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation
Login or Register

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome | Security and Privacy | Do Not Sell My Info
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Security
 Home Security Camera
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

xxLulaBelle
Starting Member

Ireland
1 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2021 :  02:06:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I am looking for recommendations for good quality Home Security Cameras that have continuous live stream. I will be using some outdoor and some indoor for baby monitoring which is where I need the continuous stream. Thanks 😊

Karinagrounds
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2021 :  1:32:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Karinagrounds's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We need recommendations for the best security cameras for indoor tennis court which we recently built. I am tennis trainer and I train around 20 students at a time. So I am interested to put some cameras on the court.
Go to Top of Page

Infinite_Protection
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2021 :  08:59:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Infinite_Protection's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Most of it just depends on the features you wish to have. Do you want them wireless or wired. I always suggest wired if you can for stable connections. Do you want motion detection or just surveillance? The saying stays true even for cameras, you get what you pay for. Nowadays there definitely good budget cameras that work well. So, step one is to determine which features you are looking for and go from there.
Go to Top of Page

martiscore
Starting Member

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2021 :  04:00:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are a lot of options available online. You just have to pick the one that suits you the best, based mainly on the budget that you have.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2020 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page