Talk About the Latest in Home Automation/Home Electronics -
Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation
Login or Register

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome | Security and Privacy | Do Not Sell My Info
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Pet Care & Pest Control
 Spring Insects, how to deal with them?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jetfulfilled
Average Member

Philippines
74 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2021 :  4:06:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone :)

Spring season is here and we can't get away with insects such as clusters of flies and bugs around us.

I hate flies as everybody does, especially if they are in clusters. (Ewww!). How do you get rid of them? Any tips.

Looking forward, thanks!

jetfulfilled

whitecharger

Philippines
31 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2021 :  2:53:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jetfulfilled

Spring season is here and we can't get away with insects such as clusters of flies and bugs around us.

I hate flies as everybody does, especially if they are in clusters. (Ewww!). How do you get rid of them? Any tips.

Looking forward, thanks!

I am having the same concern. And I am searching the net for possible solution. I also do hate cluster flies and spiders.

A friend suggested a chemical to get rid of them, but I think it is hazardous to nature, so I am searching for a more natural method.

whitecharger
Go to Top of Page

jetfulfilled
Average Member

Philippines
74 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2021 :  5:51:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by whitecharger

quote:
Originally posted by jetfulfilled

Looking forward, thanks!

I am having the same concern. And I am searching the net for possible solution. I also do hate cluster flies and spiders.

A friend suggested a chemical to get rid of them, but I think it is hazardous to nature, so I am searching for a more natural method.

I bumped into this article while doing some research on the internet on how to get rid of these pests during this Spring season - https://www.pct[ restricted ]/article/guide-to-spring-pests/

Well, it is a good one, but I will search for a more specific one. Have you tried those things said in the article?

jetfulfilled
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2020 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page