Talk About the Latest in Home Automation/Home Electronics -
Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Insteon Home Automation
Login or Register

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome | Security and Privacy | Do Not Sell My Info
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Lighting and Appliance Control
 New lights in the house
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Calciocarte
Starting Member

Spain
1 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2020 :  03:04:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, I live in my apt in Barcelona which has suffered from water entering from the ceiling that has damaged various lights and in general the electrical system. We have to change most of it so I would like to make it smart for all the lights. I already have a system of HUE lights in my room but for the rest of the house we want to use led stripes with 300led x meter to give the illumination with a cover to smooth the lights and don't see the individual LEDs.
My idea would be to put dimmers switches to be able to change from warm white to a cold and the intensity of the lights. Smart switches are necessary because sometimes I have family that would never use Alexa and prefer the traditional way of switching on and off the illumination.

So, I need your help to better understand what are my options to accomplish this. I will be helped by our electrician but he has never worked with smart houses before. I got suggested to use "shelly" products for the LEDs but I'm not sure if that's a viable option.
I can also send pictures etc if required.
Thanks a lot for your help!

Andrewsaintos
Starting Member

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2020 :  07:19:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are a lot of freelancers on the web that can help you with your issue, just simply type in the web freelancers in my area or something like that.

saintos
Go to Top of Page

Ada1mhill
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2021 :  08:54:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The question about the lights is very important for me. One of my friends bought a house with some unclear light settings
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2020 Smartlabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page